Mission, vision and values
TOLOSAKO INMAKULADA LANBIDE IKASTOLA (TILI) is a private chartered Middle and Higher Vocational Training Center within the Association of Basque Schools (EHI). TILI is an organization with a Basque character and its work is based on cooperative education. For its management, it accepts the principles of Total Quality and Excellence and is committed to continuous improvement and compliance with the requirements set by law. TILI’s goal is to promote the comprehensive education of local students. For this purpose, we prepare students who will receive the specific and general competencies required by society and companies in the health and social sector.
- ACHIEVE ECONOMIC VIABILITY BY MAINTAINING CLASSROOMS TO HE MAXIMUN, BASED ON A CIRCULAR AND SUSTAINABLE/ETHICAL ECONOMY.
- BE A COMPANY CAPABLE OF GENERATING SOCIAL, ENVIRONMENTAL AND HEALTH IMPACTS.
- BE RECOGNIZED AS AN INTELLIGENT CENTER, ENHANCING EXCELLENCE AND DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION (BECOMING AN INTELLIGENT CENTER, BOOSTING EXCELLENCE AND DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION).
- IMPROVE THE EMPLOYMENT OF EACH CYCLE AS THE FIRST SOURCE OF EMPLOYMENT OF OUR ALLIED COMPANIES, PROMOTING AND INTEGRATING DUAL TRAINING.
- BE A PROFESSIONAL REFERENCE COMPANY IN INNOVATION FOR OUR PARTNERSHIPS (MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGY – STRATEGIC AND DIGITAL PROJECTS).
- TO BE RECOGNIZED AS AN INTERNATIONAL CENTRE COMMITED TO BASQUE CULTURE.
- TO ENSURE THAT PEOPLE ARE AGENTS OF CHANGE WHO ARE SATISFIED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF THEIR VITAL PROJECT FROM EQUALITY, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND PROMOTING COOPERATION.
- The relationship between student and teacher is close, honest, direct and integrative, always based on the principles of equality, such as sex, ethnicity, religion or socio-political ideas.
- A center with a long career and experience in the vocational training of our students.
- A young workforce, entrepreneurial and committed to co-operation and innovation and research.
- A Work Team led by committed leadership that promotes their colleagues and their skills.
- A learning style that takes the person as a whole, for which the student’s integral formation, intellectual and ethical aspects are combined.
- TILI, based on mutual respect and support, has created a network of Alliances and supporting organizations to achieve its goals.
On the way to excellence
Tolosako Inmakulada Lanbide Ikastola (TILI), as a Workers’ Cooperative since 2006, had al always clear that an effective management system (CS) based on continuous improvement was essential for the success of the challenges posed in the various areas. We also saw clearly that this CS had to be an instrument accepted by all workers without exception.
On the road to excellence and continuous improvement, we have found the necessary support from the Basque Agency for the Evaluation of Quality and Competence in Vocational Training and now Tknika, the Innovation Centre for Vocational Training.
Even in terms of management, the staff of the TILI is willing and excited to meet the next challenges that the future will undoubtedly bring us.
- 2008 – EFQM – Silver Q
- 2011 – EKOSCAN
- 2012 – Beginning of collaboration with Basque Gov. BASQUE AGENCY (then TKNIKA) to implement PKS and KSI
- 2013 – ISO9001
- 2014 – SELF-ASSESSMENT – HOBBIDE
- 2015 – ISO14001
- 2016 – OHSAS18001 — KSI
- 2018 – New versions of ISO9001 and ISO14001
- 2019 – Advanced Management Gold Prize
- 2019 – The SUHAR project was born
- 2020 – New strategy 2021 – 2025
- 2021 – New process map – FAST SCHOOL structure
- 2021 – Integrated center approved by the Department of Education of the Basque Gov.